Wednesday, March 23, 2011

D3:14:12.5P2G

Breakfast
Input

7:30A Egg Whites with Healthy 8 chopped veggie mix (chopped broccoli, carrots, green cabbage, red cabbage, jicama, green bell pepper, radish, and celery.) CafĂ© Americano. 11:45A Larabar. 2:30P leftover spicy BBQ Chicken breast with TJ’s micro ready Brussels sprouts (ingredients: Brussels sprouts, olive oil, ground pepper and salt). 7:00P Dinner with family at Chevy’s Jeff, Rue and I shared the Mixed Grill fajita… notice the giant platter of protein and veggies… I stayed Paleo and ate only the protein and veggies… except for the handful of sinful tortilla chips… oh well, at least I enjoyed them. 9:00P 2 slices of dried mango.


Lunch
 Output

PowerYoga @ SWEAT360 & 5 Rope Climb Attempts – Made 3 full pulls and stand ups… I could actually see the top of the orange wall this time. I think this was my best attempt so far and it was my first try of the day. The four remaining attempts failed completely where I couldn’t seem to find footing – lame. Tomorrow…before HD… This rope is going down!!!

Dinner (for 3)


Daily Summary
Feeling a little hungry today and even a little shaky but I think it has to do with those rope climbs and then a quick work meeting delaying my lunch to 3:00P it was planned for 1:15… I then skipped my afternoon snack knowing that we’d be going out to dinner tonight with family. Dinner was great, we really enjoyed the mixed grill fajita at Chevy’s and it was the perfect amount of food for the “three” of us. I’m told the tortillas were good too; our little Bee even ate two of them. Loved being able to spend some time with my sister and her family, someday I hope to have family living closer to us. 2.5 pounds in 2 days... not bad, I'll take it. 12.5 to goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment