Friday, March 25, 2011

D5:14:10.5P2G


Yesterday's Sumo High Pull - 24KG

Summary:
I'm blogging a little early today, because... well... I have plans this evening. I have my workout done and my food planned so we will just go with that. Tomorrow though, should be interesting, I'm hosting a paleo kid-friendly brunch at my house, we are going to try some coconut pancakes with yummy toppings, an egg dish and whatever my paleo moms bring to share. Pictures and recipes to come. Then in the evening, my husband is taking me to Brazil Gril for dinner, for our anniversary. Yay Meat! I'm not planning on staying Paleo for the evening but it might just end up at way, though the "lean" portion of the protein is probably out the window,and I will have my share of the pinapples that everyone talks about. Pictures definitly coming... here's their website and menu if you are interested. Sorry ahead of time to my vegetarian friends... this place is all about the meat-eaters, which I guess I fall in that crowd these days. http://www.brazilgrillrestaurant.com/index.html 

Input

7:30 my favorite husband cooked us turkey bacon this morning and scrambled eggs… yummy! Thank you sweetie. Café Americano once I got to work. 11:00A the 2 left over slices of turkey bacon I snagged from home. aproximately 1P, i'm heading to a little thai restaurant I know to have some soup and shop next door to see if there is something nice I can wear for my special date tomorrow night. Did I mention we are celebrating 11 wonderful years of marriage? I couldn't luckier or happier. I have a nuts & seeds pack for a snack later this afternoon and for dinner I'm planning a turkey roast with some mock-rice (made from cauliflower) and a small salad. If there is time tonight I will add those pics and my recipe for mock-rice.

Turkey Bacon & Eggs
Output

3/25 - HD 9:15A @SWEAT360

Managed to get in an early workout today. I went in at 9A to once again attempt the dreaded rope… but I think today counts as a no attempt… I tried a few times to use my right foot instead of my left foot to make the “J-Hook” with no luck. My arms, specifically my left arm near my elbow is really talking to me today so other than playing with some footing that didn’t much work, I never even made one real attempt up the rope today. I need some rest then I will try again on Monday. I did take pictures though of my playground. Enjoy! The workout - image is from "The Board", Warmup: 2 Min. Jump rope, ladder drills and mobility work. Skill: 5 rounds of 5 (each arm) of 5 KB Snatch. I used 16kg (32lbs?). For the Slam Ball Shouldering I used a 40lb ball for the first round then switched to the 30lb ball as my left arm is really hating me by now. Even the rope snaps.. ouch!. Good tough workout... I'm looking forward to a couple rest days.

My Playgroud (AKA SWEAT360): http://www.sweat360.com/

The "Ropes"


My view to the top, which I have never touched!


Next week: Dips are on the menu


Don't you wish you could play too?


No comments:

Post a Comment