Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 10:11P2G -- Pancakes & Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Bake

Breakfast
Quick Paleo Pancakes
The dryer is working or at least it appears to be for now… Yay! Hopefully that ends the drama for this week. Food for today was fantastic; I had a late breakfast while waiting for the repair man, of the Quick Paleo Pancakes… I’m not sure what I did different, but they were even better today. The consistency was, well, pancake like. I followed the recipe exactly and made my quick berry compote for the top. Perfect. Lunch was a simple left over chicken warmed with a side of fresh avocado and for dinner we enjoyed for the first time Sarah’s Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Bake from Everyday Paleo. http://everydaypaleo.com/2011/03/09/sun-dried-tomato-chicken-bake/  I followed her recipe, except that I wasn’t paying attention at the grocery store and bought a 6 oz jar of sun dried tomatoes instead of an 8.5 oz jar, and mine were not julliane cut, so I cut them myself. I lost a little of the olive oil in that process but I think it turned out fine. We enjoyed it with a green salad, fresh fruit, and my not quite paleo family added some mashed potatoes and everyone was happy. No crazy activity today, I had to miss Poweryoga @ SWEAT360 but I’m still planning some stretching and inversion before bed.

Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Bake

Dinner
Leftovers Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment