Tuesday, March 22, 2011

KBM Journal -- Tuesday -- D2:14:13P2G


Breakfast

Input 
So Good Creamer!

7:30A: 2 Scrambled Eggs topped with generous amount of Pico & Mango Salsa, one strawberry, 16 oz Pike Roast w/Hazelnut creamer. 11:50A: Small banana.1:30P: Salad Greens topped with freakin’ hot spicy chicken breast and mango salsa. 3:30P Kirkland Wholesome Fruit & Nuts Snack Pack (Dried Cranberries, Dried Cherries, Almonds, Walnuts, Dry-roasted pistachios).5:30P: Larabar. 6:30P: Loaded burger no bun from Gogos… (hamburger on a bed of iceberg, 4 tomato slices, a pile of med hot pico salsa, and red onions).8:00P: Flattened Bananas (only my favorite sweet treat in the world right now). Water: about 100oz.

Output – Sweat360 High Def
Warm Up: Jogging, Ladder Drills, Agility – kicks, slides, lunges, pushups, etc. Skill: Rope Climb – 15 min … progress made but I can still only get about 3 legitimate pulls. Workout: 7 Rounds of: 7 Squats, 7 Ring dips (with band assistance), 7 KB Swings, 15 DUs (double-unders). Cool Down: Stretch and rollouts

Recipes and/or throw-togethers

BBQ Chicken Lunch
 Surprisingly hot BBQ Chicken: I threw this together last night while I was making dinner because the chicken had been thawing in the fridge for a couple days now and it was definitely time to cook it up. All I did was add some Organic BBQ sauce to the top and put them in the oven on 350 for about 30 minutes. The BBQ sauce contains brown sugar so not Paleo, but all things considered… there were no chemicals in this sauce, it was grain free / dairy free, simple, real ingredients… close enough for me for the little amount I used. Smells great… a bit on the spicy side.



Loaded Gogo Burger

Daily Summary: How did today go?
 
Trader Joes Rocks!!!

Someday I will actually reach the top of that stinking rope!!! I made some progress today, though very little… I think I will need to schedule some rope time practice for myself, at least once a week… these last 3 weeks I’ve been sick and my strength has been low… Other than the frustration I have for not being able to do something… (I hate that)! I had a great day! I even had my monthly massage by Jessamyn… Yay! Not sure if you noticed but I lost 2 pounds since yesterday… I’m not sure how that is even possible but I’ll take it. 13 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment